Cancer travel insurance
Have you had difficulty getting cancer travel insurance?
AllClear is the specialist in medical travel insurance, and has covered over 1300 different medical conditions since 2000.
Our cancer travel insurance will cover you:
- To use a 24 hour emergency medical assistance line wherever you are.
- To claim for any unplanned medical treatment and replacement medication.
We can consider covering cancer at all stages
We will consider all stages of cancer. As you answer the questions throughout the screening process, we will gather all the information for your specific circumstances.
Types of cancer we can cover
When you come to get a quote you’ll be asked questions about your medical conditions. This will be where you’ll declare your cancer. We are able to consider offering cover for many types of cancer including breast cancer, prostate cancer, lymphoma, lung cancer, bowel cancer and many more.
The key benefits you can get
- All medical conditions considered (Including metastatic cancers)
- 24-hour medical emergency helpline
- Up to unlimited medical emergency expenses cover
- Up to $1,000 Medical inconvenience benefit for when you are in hospital as an in-patient
- No age limit
- Cancellation cover up to unlimited costs.
- Personal belongings cover of up to $7,000
We’re pleased to state all these figures are per person and per trip.
Travel insurance after cancer
What if you’re in remission from cancer?
If you’re in remission you will still need to declare this as part of your policy. This is to ensure you’re fully covered should you fall ill or need to cancel as a result of the cancer returning.
What if your condition is terminal?
We are still able to cover terminal conditions. These are looked at on a case by case basis and if your condition is terminal, please call +61 2 9333 3923.
If you are in the middle of a diagnosis or your doctor is in the process of finding out whether your cancer has spread, we will not be able to offer cover during this period. This is because we cannot cover undiagnosed conditions.
Once you have been diagnosed whether the cancer has spread or not, in most cases we will then be able to offer a quote.