What Is Single Trip Travel Insurance?
Single Trip Travel Insurance is a policy which covers yourself and others for just one trip. These types of policies are perfect for longer trips and if you’re only going away once in the year. If you were to travel more than once a year, you might find that an annual multi-trip policy is more cost-effective for you.
Why Should You Get Single Trip Travel Insurance?
The key benefit of Single Travel Insurance is that it’s much cheaper than multi-trip insurance if only travelling once, particularly if you’re travelling to a more expensive region just once.
Main Benefits of AllClear’s Single Trip Travel Insurance?
- All medical conditions considered
- 24-hour medical emergency helpline
- Up to unlimited medical emergency expenses cover
- Up to $1,000 “medical inconvenience” benefit for when you are in hospital as an in-patient
- No age limit on AllClear Gold and Gold Plus policies
- Cancellation cover up to unlimited costs
- Personal belongings cover of up to $10,000
We’re pleased to state all these figures are per person and per trip.
What is the age limit on Single Trip Travel Insurance policies?
We’re pleased to say our AllClear Gold and Gold Plus policies have no age limits.
What’s the maximum trip length on a Single Trip Travel Insurance policy?
The maximum trip length on a Single Trip policy is 92 days.
Choose an annual multi-trip policy?
- If you’re travelling to the same region often, you will generally pay lower premiums for an annual policy compared to buying multiple single trip policies. Usually, an annual multi-trip policy starts to become more cost-effective when you are travelling three or more times in a 12 month period. However, this rule can be affected by how long you are travelling for. For example, if you are travelling for 45 days each time for two trips, an annual multi-trip policy could still be cheaper.
- Having an annual multi-trip policy gives your holiday plans greater flexibility. Rather than needing to tell us exactly where you’ll be, you only need to select your preferred region of cover.
You can read more about annual multi-trip policies here: Annual multi-trip travel insurance