Travel Insurance for over 60s
A travel insurance policy for over 60’s with a pre-existing medical condition is all about travelling with peace of mind, wherever you go.
You might be thinking of retiring soon and visualising all the places you’d like to visit. Start writing a list of your dream destinations today and let AllClear take care of your travel insurance.
Maybe you’ve got your tickets and your passport, but what about the right travel insurance? It’s that extra layer of security that allows you to really unwind, knowing that even if something doesn’t go to plan, you’re prepared anyway.
We’ve got your back when it comes to lost luggage, delayed flights and, most importantly, medical emergencies.
Single Trip Travel Insurance over 60s
The decision of what type of insurance policy to buy as an individual, couple or group, will depend on how often you’re planning to travel.
If you’re only organising one trip in the next 12 months, you might want single trip travel insurance. If your one trip overseas, will be for a long period of time, such as 90 days, a single-trip policy will nearly always be the best option.
Covering a Medical Condition with over 60s Travel Insurance
At AllClear, we believe that whether or not you have a pre-existing medical condition, everyone deserves to travel. That’s why we’re proud to offer products that will consider any medical condition.
If you have a pre-existing medical condition it’s important that you disclose this with us during the medical screening process. This will give you the reassurance that if anything unexpected were to happen during your travels, you’ll be covered.
What Is a Pre-Existing Medical Condition?
1. Any condition for which you have received treatment, including:
Respiratory conditions (relating to the lungs or breathing)
Any heart, kidney, liver, circulatory or brain condition e.g. angina or cardiomyopathy
Blood circulatory conditions e.g. high blood pressure, high cholesterol
Strokes or central nervous system disorders
Psychological conditions, including anxiety, stress and depression
Over 200 types of cancer
2. Any condition for which you have undergone surgery, in or out-patient treatment, tests or investigations in a hospital, clinic or GP surgery within the last 2 years
3. Any condition for which you have been prescribed medication in the last 2 years.
It’s important that you declare all your pre-existing medical conditions when buying your policy. You can declare your medical conditions through our medical screening process either over the phone or online.
Take 3 Easy Steps to Quote
The Main Benefits of Cover
- All medical conditions considered
- 24-hour medical emergency helpline
- Up to unlimited medical emergency expenses cover
- Up to $1,000 “medical inconvenience” benefit for when you are in hospital as an in-patient
- No age limit on AllClear Gold and Gold Plus policies
- Cancellation cover up to unlimited costs
- Personal belongings cover of up to $10,000
We’re pleased to state all these figures are per person and per trip.