What Is Travel Insurance for over 75s?
Why should you limit your travels as you become older? At AllClear, our mission is to help customers of all ages travel anywhere in the world. We’re proud to offer travel insurance products that have no upper age limits.
After all, travelling when your over 75 makes sense. Maybe you’re retired? Or thinking of retiring? You have more time to travel, you know where you’d like to go and there’s less pressure to cram everything in – all that’s left is finding travel insurance cover to give you peace of mind. We’re here to help!
What About Pre Existing Medical Conditions?
At AllClear, we believe that whether or not you have a pre-existing medical condition, everyone should be able to travel. That’s why we’re proud to offer products that can consider any medical condition or combination of conditions.
We’re able to offer you cover where others may not be able to. It’s important you declare any pre-existing medical conditions prior to buying your policy to make sure you have and buy the right level of cover.
If you choose not to disclose, the validity of your policy may be affected, which could leave you out of pocket…
When You Get a Quote on AllClear We Can Offer Cover For:
1. Any condition for which you have received treatment, including:
Respiratory conditions (relating to the lungs or breathing)
Any heart, kidney, liver, circulatory or brain condition e.g. angina or cardiomyopathy
Blood circulatory conditions e.g. high blood pressure, high cholesterol
Strokes or central nervous system disorders
Psychological conditions, including anxiety, stress and depression
Over 200 types of cancer
2. Any condition for which you have undergone surgery, in or out-patient treatment, tests or investigations in a hospital, clinic or GP surgery within the last 5 years
3. Any condition for which you have been prescribed medication in the last 5 years.
It’s important that you declare all your pre-existing medical conditions when buying your policy. You can declare your medical conditions through our medical screening process either over the phone or online.
Take 3 Easy Steps to Quote
The Main Benefits of Cover
- All medical conditions considered
- 24-hour medical emergency helpline
- Up to unlimited medical emergency expenses cover
- Up to $1,000 “medical inconvenience” benefit for when you are in hospital as an in-patient
- No age limit on AllClear Gold and Gold Plus policies
- Cancellation cover up to unlimited costs
- Personal belongings cover of up to $7,000
We’re pleased to state all these figures are per person and per trip.