Your policy documents
What documents you need to take with you on holiday
We would suggest you take copies of your policy documents with you, as well as details of your provider’s emergency assistance team. They should be your first port of call in the event of an accident or medical emergency and they will advise on the best treatment options for you. Also, make sure you have the claims line telephone number in the event you need to make a claim.
If you buy online, you’ll be sent these via email and can also download and print them from our website. You may also be able to download these to your smartphone or tablet. Please check manufacturer’s instructions before you travel.
Printing your policy documents
Follow these steps to print out your policy documents:
1. From our Home Page, select ‘Login’ on the right-hand side, and enter your login details to access your account.
2. Select the button ‘My policies’, which is displayed under ‘Your policies’; the second sub-heading on your screen.
3. Select the policy you wish to view, using your policy number as a reference.
4. You will then be presented with a link to a PDF version of your policy documents, please select it.
5. Hover your mouse over the right-hand side of the PDF document and an icon for a printer will appear, selecting it will provide you with printing options.
Your policy documents haven’t arrived by email or post
Please allow at least an hour for your email to arrive. Sometimes due to the high level of antivirus software and spam filters, there may be occasions when this email is prevented from reaching you.
If you cant find your policy document email, we suggest you do the following:
- Check your Junk Mail to see if they are being held in this folder. If they are in your Junk Mail you will need to add us to your safe sender list to avoid this happening again.
- All your policy documents can be found in the account that was set up for you when you purchased your policy, simply go to our customer login and enter your details to access your account.
Otherwise, please contact us and we will resend the documents.
Please allow 5 days for your policy documents to arrive by post.