What Is High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance?
At AllClear, our mission is to help customers with all medical conditions get the insurance they want and need.
Having high blood pressure (also called hypertension) is a common medical condition, yet many people don’t think about declaring it on their travel insurance policy. AllClear travel insurance policies offer cover for conditions such as high blood pressure so you can travel with peace of mind.
Find the right cover today by clicking the quote button below or calling 1800-785870.
The Main Benefits of Cover
- All medical conditions considered
- 24-hour medical emergency helpline
- Up to unlimited medical emergency expenses cover
- Up to $1,000 “medical inconvenience” benefit for when you are in hospital as an in-patient
- No age limit on AllClear Gold and Gold Plus policies
- Cancellation cover up to unlimited costs
- Personal belongings cover of up to $10,000
We’re pleased to state all these figures are per person and per trip.
Get Quotes in 3 Easy Steps
The Importance of High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
Your blood pressure isn’t high anymore…do you still need to declare it on your travel insurance policy?
We understand your blood pressure may not currently be high. However, if you have previously had high blood pressure and are controlling it with medication, it’s still important to declare this on your travel insurance policy.
If you have any complications on holiday and hadn’t fully declared all your condition, your claim may become invalid. Therefore, it is vital that you declare all your medical conditions!
Additionally, if you have other medical conditions associated with high blood pressure such as stroke, heart attack, angina, it is important to declare these too.
Providing you have fully declared your high blood pressure, your policy should*:
- Cover claims for any lost or damaged medication which could be vital in the control of your high blood pressure.
- Allow you to relax and enjoy your holiday knowing AllClear has you covered.
- Cover any unplanned medical treatment, repatriation or curtailment (cutting your trip short).
*Read the full details of all of the product details and Terms and Conditions here: https://www.allcleartravel.com.au/policy-wordings/